Dyslexia Action’s Hull Learning Centre offers:
- Free advice
- Screening and assessments
- Specialist literacy and numeracy tuition for children and adults
- Study skills for school children
- Exam access arrangements
- Workplace consultations
- Awareness, screening and INSET training for schools
- Awareness talks for parents, teachers and other interested people
- Courses, e.g. Touch Typing
The Centre offers a range of services to meet different budgets and needs, one size does not fit all and services and support are provided based on individual needs.
Support and services are offered for Hull and surrounding areas.