T.Y.L.E.R is a group of young people (aged 14 - 25 years) who want to ensure all children and young people who have a disability, learning difficulty or health need get their voices heard.
If you have a passion for making a difference to other people's lives, T.Y.L.E.R is the group for you!
Come along to our meetings and meet other young people with similar interests. For an opportunity to socialise, share stories and experiences, make new friends and have fun!
T.Y.L.E.R Aims and Priorities:
- Gather views of young people across the East Riding about services available to them.
- Engage with professionals to improve services and outcomes for children and young people with additional needs.
- Feedback views to professionals about education, bullying, activities available and much more.
- Give young people a chance to build a social network.
When do T.Y.L.E.R meet?
We meet every three months on the first Tuesday of that month and we are also hold relaxed drop in sessions.
How do I join?
You can join via the T.Y.L.E.R website and filling out the "join us" form.
T.Y.L.E.R leaflet (pdf 267kb, opens in a new window)
T.Y.L.E.R (The Young Leaders of East Riding) are looking for young people’s views and opinions on bullying.
The group have 3 questions they would like young people to answer so they can feedback about the impact bullying has on young people’s lives to the Local Council.
1. How does bullying impact on young people’s lives, how does it make them feel?
2. Do you think there is enough support for young people that have or are experiencing bulling?
3. What support do you think can be put in place to help people being bullied or that have experienced it?
T.Y.L.E.R would really appreciate your feedback so they can continue to make a difference to young people's lives and make sure there is support available.
If you would like to answer the questions, please send your answers to email@example.com.
All answers will remain confidential and anonymous.
For further information please contact Aneliese on tel: (01482) 396469.
For more T.Y.L.E.R information or to join our group check out our website:
T.Y.L.E.R website (external website)
Alternatively please contact:
T.Y.L.E.R on tel: 07452 100638
FISH on tel: (01482) 396469